Whilst we hope that you are delighted with your order, we understand that sometimes things can go wrong. If you are not completely satisfied with your item(s) we will happily offer you a full refund/exchange.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
- Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Items must be returned to us as new and unworn with their original packaging and tags still attached.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Costs of returns within the UK are covered by the customer
- International returns will receive a pre-paid return label which will then be deducted off the total order
- Sale items are non returnable or refundable. All sale items are final. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please obtain proof of postage in the event of a lost/missing return.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Making a return couldn't be easier. Please follow the link below to start your return process:
The easiest and quickest way to exchange an item is to return your item(s) for a refund, and place a new order for the item(s) you wish to order.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURN?
Please allow up to 14 days for your parcel to be returned to us, this may take longer if you are based internationally. We will send you a confirmation email once it has arrived. If you haven’t received any communication from us after 15 days, please contact our Customer Care Team with your order number and details of the items returned.
HOW DO I RETURN A WRONG/FAULTY ITEM?
If you have received an incorrect/faulty item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions regarding our Returns Policy, please contact us at email@example.com